Every three months, Dieppe homeowners receive a water and sewer bill. Owners of buildings situated on a street serviced by water and sewer supply systems must pay the fees even if their facilities are not connected to these services. In 2012, the annual cost per home is $860, with a rebate of 5% for those who choose to pay their whole bill before February 15. For clients with water meters, the cost is $3.1004/m³.
Why must I pay for these services?
Money collected for this service provides residents:
- Quality drinking water
- Wastewater collection and supply
- Maintenance of water distribution system
- Maintenance of wastewater system
This is a reminder that an interest charge of 1.5% per month (18% per annum) will be added to invoices more than 30 days overdue. Failure to pay your water bill could result in interruption of service. To avoid this situation, please be sure to pay your bill on time.
There are several ways to pay your bill:
- Pre-approved debit
- Payment via financial institutions (in person, by telephone or by Internet)
- Service New Brunswick Centres or online
- City Hall, at 333, Acadie Avenue
- TeleServices at 1.888.762.8600
If you move and make all your payments online, you are responsible for changing your account number.
For more information regarding your bill, please contact us at 506.877.7900.